Collection Civil War Maps
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H129 Title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. A similar map, somewhat reduced, with the above title is contained in the Atlas to accompany the official records of the Union and Confederate Armies, 1891-95, pl. 41. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1863
Refine your results
- Chancellorsville (va.), Battle of
- Fredericksburg (va.), Battle of 1
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Salem Church, Battle of 1
- Salem Church, Battle Of, Va 1
- Fredericksburg 1
- United States 1
- Fredericksburg, Battle Of, Fredericksburg, Va 1
- Chancellorsville, Battle Of, Chancellorsville, Va 1