Collection Coptic Orthodox Liturgical Chant and Hymnody
Results: 1-5 of 5 | Refined by: Part of: Coptic Orthodox Liturgical Chant and Hymnody Remove Language: Coptic Copte Remove
John E. Gillespie collection of Coptic mass recordings - Coptic liturgy of St. Basil as recorded by the Coptic Institute of Studies in 1967 under the direction of Ragheb Moftah sound recording | 8 sound tape reels: analog, 15 ips, mono.; 10-inch | Congregation Responses: The Institute of Coptic Studies Choir (Performers). Deacon Responses: Sadiq Attallah (Performers). Priests: Father Marcus Girgis of Matai, Father ...
- Contributor: Girgis, Father Marcus of Matai - Attalah, Sadiq - Gillespie, John E. - Moftah, Ragheb - As-Suryani, Father Shenouda [his Holiness Pope Shenouda Iii] - Father Gregoriuos - Aziz, Father Ibrahim - Institute of Coptic Studies Choir - Coptic Church
- Date: 1967
Ragheb Moftah collection of Coptic music recordings - Volume II - Pieces reserved for holidays and other special services VI: Pieces for Holy Week - Pieces for Easter (midnight mass)
compact disc | 1 compact disc : digital, stereo | These compact discs were copied in 2005 from analog cassettes which the Library of Congress copied in 1992 from the original paper and mylar tapes compiled by Ragheb Moftah. Unlike the cassettes, the compact discs contain the pieces recorded in proper sequence. (Conservation History). Discs 20 of 21 discs. Bar code number: 00220443590. (General). ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Moftah, Ragheb - Al-Batanouni, Mikhail Girgis
- Date: 2005
Chants Liturgiques des Coptes, notés et mis en ordre par Le Père Louis Badet, S.J. [Première] Partie Office de la Sainte Messe, Chants du Peuple et du Diacre
vocal score | 12 x 8 ¾ in. ; 72 p. | This is a reprint edition. Originally published in Cairo: Collège de la Sainte-Famille, Petit Séminaire Copte, A.M.D.G., . (Source Note). Another attempt at transcribing the Coptic liturgy of St. Basil, while correcting the mistakes of his earlier colleague, Jules Blin. (General). Vocal Score (Form).
- Contributor: La Filografica - Badet, Louis - Coptic Church
- Date: 1936
Look inside: 72 results
Al-Tawqi'at al-Musiqiyah li-Maraddat al-Kanisah al-Murqusiyah (The Musical Notation of the Responses of the Church of Saint Mark)
vocal score | 9 ½ x 6 ½ in. ; 108 p. | Ghubriyal is the first Egyptian to attempt transcribing Coptic music. (General). Vocal Score (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by the Government of Sudan and Egypt - Ghubriyal, Kamil Ibrahim - Ghubriyāl, Kāmil Ibrāhīm.
- Date: 1916
Look inside: 108 results
sound recording | 6 cassettes : 6 hrs. | Most tracks also found at http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Divine_Liturgies/Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies,_Liturgy_of_St._Basil_in_Coptic_1971.html (Additional Form). Sound Recording (Form).
- Contributor: [institute for Coptic Studies] - Moftah, Ragheb - Attallah, Sadek
- Date: 1954