Collection Hotchkiss Map Collection
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Part of: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Virginia Remove
by Clara LeGear Jedediah Hotchkiss was born at Windsor, Broome County, N. Y., November 30, 1828. He was graduated from the Windsor Academy and early showed great interest in botany and in geology. In the winter of 1846-47, he taught school in Lykens Valley near Harrisburg, Pa., in a community where coal mines were being opened. In his spare time, he studied the geology ...