Collection Hotchkiss Map Collection
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Part of: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Logan County Remove Subject: Giles County (va.) Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Date: 1794