Collection Mapping the National Parks
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Maine Remove Location: Mount Desert Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Shows coast of Hancock County, Maine. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: [des Barres, Joseph F. W. (joseph Frederick Wallet)] - [des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Date: 1776
Acadia, established in 1919, was the first national park east of the Mississippi River. It was also the first national park on a coast, and the first to be donated to the federal government by private individuals who gave land that they had previously owned as well as land specifically purchased, in order to preserve it for the use of the public. Early European ...