Collection Mapping the National Parks
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove
Covers North and South America with the adjacent seas. Relief shown pictorially. From the Rosenwald Collection, Library of Congress, no. 1303. Originally printed on 6 sheets. Described in Quarterly Journal of the ...
- Contributor: Gutiérrez, Diego - Cock, Hieronymus - Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1562
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, encompassing some of the oldest mountains on earth, is located in the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee. The state boundary line bisects the park, which ...