Collection Mapping the National Parks
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Scale ca. 1:1,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. "VII" located above upper right corner of border. Shows Maritime Provinces, New England, and St. Lawrence Valley region to Montreal. From the author's The American atlas. 1775. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes table of sources of observations. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (firm)
- Date: 1775