Collection The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
- Over There, 1917
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Mexican American Song
- Lincoln funeral march
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- John Lomax
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
Results: 51-51 of 51 | Refined by: Part of: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove Language: French Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove
Elements and principles of the art of dancing as used in the polite and fashionable circles: also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the ...
Book. print | 93 p. 18 cm. | Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (Additional Physical Form). Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by J. F. Hurtel - J. H. G. (j. H. Gourdoux-Daux) - J. H. G.
- Date: 1817
Look inside: 97 results
Refine your search
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia 51
- American Memory 50
- Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, Ca. 1820 to 1860 46
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 3
- Music Division 2
- An American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920 2
- Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, Ca. 1870 to 1885 2