Collection The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
- Over There, 1917
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Mexican American Song
- Lincoln funeral march
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- John Lomax
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Part of: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove
1900 Songs of America Amy Marcy Cheney Beach sets to music Three Browning Songs, including "Ah, Love, But a Day and "The Year's at the Spring." John Rosamond Johnson writes the anthem "Lift Every Voice and Sing" to lyrics by James Weldon Johnson. The King Family performs the traditional dance song "Cripple Creek" on string band instruments: banjo, mandolin, guitar, fiddle, and bass fiddle. ...