CollectionThe Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana The collection contains more than 11,100 items. This online release presents over 1,300 items with a over 4,000 images and a date range of 1824-1931. It includes the complete collection of Stern's...
- Contributor: Stern, Alfred Whital - Library of Congress - Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1824
CollectionAmerican Colony in Jerusalem, 1870-2006 This electronic presentation features selected materials from the physical American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. The full collection in the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress represents well over 16,600 items stemming...
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem) - Spafford, Anna T. - Spafford, Horatio Gates - Vester, Bertha Spafford
CollectionAmerican Notes: Travels in America, 1750-1920 Comprises 253 published narratives by Americans and foreign visitors recounting their travels in the colonies and the United States and their observations and opinions about American peoples, places, and society from about...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2003
CollectionA Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation: U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates 1774-1875 Beginning with the Continental Congress in 1774, America's national legislative bodies have kept records of their proceedings. The records of the Continental Congress, the Constitutional Convention, and the United States Congress make...
- Contributor: Law Library of Congress (U.S.) - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 1998
CollectionDocuments from the Continental Congress and the Constitutional Convention, 1774-1789 Contains 277 documents relating to the work of Congress and the drafting and ratification of the Constitution. Items include extracts of the journals of Congress, resolutions, proclamations, committee reports, treaties, and early...
- Contributor: United States. Continental Congress - Continental Congress Broadside Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1774
CollectionThe Evolution of the Conservation Movement The Evolution of the Conservation Movement, 1850-1920 documents the historical formation and cultural foundations of the movement to conserve and protect America's natural heritage, through books, pamphlets, government documents, manuscripts, prints, photographs,...
- Date: 1850
CollectionThe Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." –...
- Date: 1581
CollectionMiller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911 Between 1897 and 1911 Elizabeth Smith Miller and her daughter, Anne Fitzhugh Miller, filled seven large scrapbooks with ephemera and memorabilia related to their work with women's suffrage. The Elizabeth Smith Miller...
- Date: 1897
CollectionNational American Woman Suffrage Association Collection About the National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection The National American Woman Suffrage Association (NAWSA) Collection is a library of nearly 800 books and pamphlets documenting the suffrage campaign. They were...
- Contributor: Anthony, Susan (Susan Brownell) - Blackwell, Alice Stone - Catt, Carrie Chapman - Howe, Julia Ward - Stanton, Elizabeth Cady - Stone, Lucy - National American Woman Suffrage Association - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1800
CollectionPrinted Ephemera: Three Centuries of Broadsides and Other Printed Ephemera The collection contains, among other materials, posters, playbills, songsheets, notices, invitations, proclamations, petitions, timetables, leaflets, propaganda, manifestos, ballots, tickets, menus, and business cards. There are more than 28,000 items in the collection...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Rare Book and Special Collections Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program - Printed Ephemera Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2000
CollectionPuerto Rico at the Dawn of the Modern Age: Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century Perspectives The digital collection Puerto Rico at the Dawn of the Modern Age: Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century Perspectives is one component of a collaborative project undertaken by the Library of Congress Hispanic Division and...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Library of Congress. Hispanic Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2000
CollectionSamuel F. B. Morse Papers at the Library of Congress, 1793-1919 Approximately 6,500 items from the Samuel F. B. Morse Papers in the Manuscript Division at the Library of Congress have been digitized, including correspondence, diaries, printed matter, maps, drawings and miscellany. These...
- Contributor: Morse, Samuel Finley Breese - Clausing, Ludwig