Manuscript/Mixed MaterialTelegram from Anna Spafford to Horatio Gates Spafford re being "Saved alone" among her traveling party in the shipwreck of the Ville du Havre
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem) - Spafford, Horatio Gates - Spafford, Anna T.
- Date: 1873-12-02
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotograph of church where Anna Tubena Larssen (aka Lawson) (Anna Spafford) was baptised
- Contributor: Jacobsen, C. L. - Spafford, Anna T.
- Date: 1850
View 3 Results
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotographic portrait of Anna Spafford, [Chicago, llinois]
- Contributor: Spafford, Anna T.
- Date: 1873
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialTelegram from Dwight L. Moody to Horatio Gates Spafford
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem) - Spafford, Anna T. - Moody, Dwight Lyman - Spafford, Horatio Gates
- Date: 1874-01-10
CollectionAmerican Colony in Jerusalem, 1870-2006 This electronic presentation features selected materials from the physical American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. The full collection in the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress represents well over 16,600 items stemming from the history of the American Colony, a non-denominational utopian Christian community founded by a small group of American expatriates in Ottoman Palestine in 1881. The collection focuses on the personal and ...
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem) - Spafford, Anna T. - Spafford, Horatio Gates - Vester, Bertha Spafford