MapCarte du Missouri : levee ou rectifiée dans toute son etendue Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Perrin Du Lac, (François Marie) - Perrin Du Lac
- Date: 1802
Map[Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western ... "Some copies [of An account] are accompanied by the six maps bound separately." Cf. Sabin 62836. Philips 11024 Copy 1 incomplete: missing all maps, but contains statistical sheets. Copy 2 incomplete: missing ...
- Contributor: Pike, Zebulon Montgomery - Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble)
- Date: 1810
Map[Rasquño de las provincias de la Nuevo Mexico
Photograph of Mapa del Nuevo Mexico / por el cosmografo Enrico Martinez Black and white photograph of manuscript map in the Archivo General de Indias, Seville, Spain. Shows the travel of Juan de Oñate through northern Mexico, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas between ...
- Contributor: Martínez, Enrico
- Date: 1906
MapMap of the territory west of the Rocky Mountains Relief shown by hachures. From: The Rocky Mountains; or, scenes, incidents, and adventures in the far west; digested from the journal of Captain B. L. E. Bonneville, of the Army of the ...
- Contributor: Bonneville, Benjamin Louis Eulalie De - Stiles, S.
- Date: 1837
MapMap of an exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon ... Relief shown by hachures. State 2: Does not include notes or Great Basin statement. Shows place name South Park below Bayou Salade; some place names differ from other states. LC Trails, no. ...
- Contributor: Frémont, John Charles - Abert, John James - Fillmore, Millard
- Date: 1844
MapMap of an exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon ... Relief shown by hachures. State 3: Includes notes, Great Basin statement, and place name South Park below Bayou Salade; some place names differ from other states. "Published in Report of the exploring ...
- Contributor: Frémont, John Charles - Abert, John James - Edward Weber & Co. - United States. Congress. Senate
- Date: 1844
Book/Printed MaterialReport upon United States Geographical surveys west of the one hundredth meridian A. A. Humphreys, chief of engineers until June 1879. Succeeded by H. G. Wright. Date of publication for vol. 2. Astronomy and barometric hypsometry: 1877 (t.p.) Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.) - Wheeler, George M. (George Montague) - Humphreys, A. A. (Andrew Atkinson) - Wright, Horatio Gouverneur
- Date: 1889