Collection Tending the Commons: Folklife and Landscape in Southern West Virginia
Audio RecordingGinseng and the global marketplace.
- Contributor: Halstead, Randy
- Date: 1995-10-26
Audio Recording"We didn't use fertilizer in newgrounds."
- Contributor: Pettry, Kenny - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1996-04-11
Audio Recording"They called it the rich bench."
- Contributor: Bailey, Dave - Wiley, Cuba - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1996-04-13
Audio Recording"We were taught not to bother trees that were good for animals."
- Contributor: Jarrell, Virgil - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1996-05-23
Audio RecordingRich soil on eastern slopes and north hollows.
- Contributor: Daniel, Bob - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1996-10-03
Audio Recording"Up Sycamore there were so many gardens."
- Contributor: Fitzwater, Paul, Sr.
- Date: 1997-11-21