Photo, Print, DrawingLeather Britches (dried beans) simmering on the stove in the kitchen of the Back Porch Restaurant at Syble's Bed & Barn
- Contributor: Eiler, Lyntha Scott
- Date: 1996-05-25
Photo, Print, DrawingMae Bongalis in her basement adding more coal to the stove. The basement is where the cracking of the black walnuts takes place.
- Contributor: Bongalis, Mae - Eiler, Lyntha Scott
- Date: 1996-01-31
Photo, Print, DrawingJohn Bowman, ex-miner and ex-moonshiner, now self-employed seller of antiques, used coal and wood stoves, and tools from his garage
- Contributor: Bowman, John - Eiler, Lyntha Scott
- Date: 1995-09-28
Audio RecordingThe legend of silver on Clear Fork.
- Contributor: Rich, Elsie - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1994-12-15
Audio RecordingPropagating apples on Dow Hollow (Sycamore Creek).
- Contributor: Stover, Bobby - Fitzwater, Paul
- Date: 1997-11-21