Book/Printed MaterialHistorical memoir of the war in West Florida and Louisiana in 1814-15 : with an atlas Shaw & Shoemaker 38034, 38035 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Kislak accession no.: 1995.040.00.0003 gsl card not found 2006-09-28 vj05
- Contributor: Latour, Arsène Lacarrière - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1816
View 10 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records of the Union and Confederate armies.
Official records of the Union and Confederate armies Found also in the House Miscellaneous documents of the 52d to the 56th Congress. Each number has special index. Inserted in each volume: Additions and corrections ... Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1902. Series 1, v. 1-53, series 3, v. 1-5, and series 4, v. 1-3 include "Alternate designations of organizations mentioned." Vol. 54-55 of series 1 [serial no. 112-113] "have not been published, and...
- Contributor: United States. War Department - Scott, Robert N. (Robert Nicholson) - Lazelle, H. M. (Henry Martyn) - Davis, George (George Breckenridge) - Perry, Leslie J. - Kirkley, Joseph W. (Joseph William) - Ainsworth, Fred C. (Fred Crayton) - Moodey, John S. (John Sheldon) - Cowles, Calvin D. (Calvin Duvall) - United States. War Records Office - United States. Record and Pension Office - United States. Congress. House
- Date: 1880
View 203 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialA chronological history of the civil war in America. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 37.8 Phillips, 1350 A digital reproduction made from a copy held by the University of Michigan is available from the University of Michigan's Making of America Web site. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: maps  and  lacking. LC cover title: Chronological history of the Civil War...
- Contributor: Fisher, Richard Swainson
- Date: 1863
View 8 Pages
MapMap showing the distribution of the slave population of the southern states of the United States. Compiled from the census of 1860 Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 13.2 "Entered according to Act of Congress, A.D. 1861 by Henry S. Graham." "Sold for the benefit of the sick and wounded soldiers of the U.S. Army." "Census Office, Department of the Interior, Washington, Sept. 9th, 1861. After a careful examination of the above very interesting map I am prepared to state that it not...
- Contributor: Hergesheimer, E. (Edwin) - Adolph Von Steinwehr - Hergesheimer, E.
- Date: 1861
Book/Printed MaterialAmerican state papers : documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1832
View 68 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialAmerican campaigns, On verso of t.-p.: War Department. Document no. 324. Office of the Chief of Staff. "These volumes represent a part of my three years' work as lecturer in military history at the Army Service Schools at Fort Leavenworth."--Author's pref. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 87.2 Phillips, 10669 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Steele, Matthew Forney
- Date: 1909
View 591 Pages