MapMap of the Reading & Columbia Rail Road connecting New York via the Jersey Central, Reading ... Sketch map of eastern Pennsylvania and northern Maryland indicating the railroad network and the connections with the coal fields. Shows major drainage, cities and towns, and four main coal field areas.
- Contributor: Kase, S. P. - Reading & Columbia Railroad Company
- Date: 185?
MapMap and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of ... Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Date: 1839
MapMap of the country embracing the various routes surveyed for the Balt. & Ohio Rail Road ... Map of Baltimore, Ann Arundel, Montgomery, Frederick, and Washington counties, Md, showing drainage, roads, and important place names. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: Barney, Joshua
- Date: 1831
MapMap showing the connection of the coal-field of Allegany with the canal and rail-road improvements of ... Outline map of western Maryland showing drainage, major roads, cities, and the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad and Canal. A shaded area indicates the coal field.
- Contributor: Edward Weber & Co.
- Date: 184?
MapMap of the located route of the Metropolitan Rail Road and the adjacent country comprising the ... Topographical map of part of Maryland showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, canals, the Washington Aqueduct, roads, and railroads with mileage on the main survey line. Chartered in 1853.
- Contributor: Hutton, Wm. R. (William Rich) - Metropolitan Railroad Company (Georgetown, Washington, D.C) - Hutton, Wm. R.
- Date: 1855
MapExperimental survey for the Eastern Shore Rail Road, Maryland, drawn by W. H. Emory & J. ... Survey map along route of line covering strip of land in Maryland from Elk Landing to Tangier Sound. Shows streams, fields, land owners, roads, and the "lines run with compass & level, ...
- Contributor: Emory, William H. (William Hemsley) - McClelland, J. - Kearney, James - Eastern Shore Railroad - Emory, William H.
- Date: 1853
MapReal estate map of the Metropolitan Branch of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company between Washington, ... Shows drainage, park lands, streets, roads, railroads, some buildings, and names of property owners. Includes railroad profile.
- Contributor: Fava Naeff & Co. - Fava, Francis R., Jr. - Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company
- Date: 1890