MapMaps showing the Atlantic & Pacific Railroad and leased lines. Special map shows the main line and land grant in Missouri and includes iron and lead regions; general map covers United States showing the railroad network with the main lines distinguished by ...
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Atlantic and Pacific Railroad Company - Chicago & Pacific Railroad
- Date: 1873
MapMap of the Hannibal & St. Joseph Railroad and its connections published by the American Railway ... Township map of northern Missouri and parts of Kansas and Illinois showing rivers, place names, railroads, and the land grant to the Hannibal & St. Joseph Railroad. Profile of the railroad is ...
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth) - Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad Company - Colton, G. Woolworth
- Date: 1860
MapHannibal & St. Joseph Railway & connections. Small sketch map showing drainage and the major cities and towns in the midwest. Includes railroad stations along a heavy distorted line representing the main railroad line in Missouri. This is an ...
- Contributor: Thomas, G. F. - Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad Company
- Date: 1863
Map[New commercial and topographical rail road map & guide of Missouri]. Shows drainage, relief by hachures, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, and the railroad network with names of lines and distances between stations.
- Contributor: Asher & Adams
- Date: 1872
MapCommissioners official railway map of Missouri. Completed to January 1st 1888. Copyright 1887 by R. T. ... Shows relief by hachures, drainage, names river valleys, indicates cities and towns, county boundaries, and the railroad network by distinguishing colors.
- Contributor: Higgins & Co.
- Date: 1888
MapGalbraith's railway mail service maps, Missouri. One of eight large-scale pictorial maps of midwestern states showing routes and post offices of the Railway Mail Service. Designed by Chicago railway mail clerk Frank H. Galbraith to help employees of ...
- Contributor: Galbraith, Frank H. - United States. Railway Mail Service
- Date: 1897