MapFrom the Red River to the Rio Grande Scale 1:950,400. At head of title: Route near the 32nd Parallel. Map and Profile no. 1. Relief shown by hachures. From U.S. War Department, Explorations and Surveys for a Railroad Route from ...
- Contributor: Pope, John - Davis, Jefferson - United States. War Department
- Date: 1859
MapMap of the Denver & Rio Grande Railway, showing its connections and extensions also the relative ... Outline map of Colorado and New Mexico showing major relief by hachures, major drainage, cities and towns, and county boundaries. Main lines are indicated by heavy colored lines.
- Contributor: Eccles, S. W. - Denver and Rio Grande Railway Company
- Date: 1881
MapIndexed map of New Mexico showing stage lines, counties lake & rivers. Shows relief by hachures, drainage, counties, cities and towns, roads, trails, and proposed or surveyed railroad lines. Title from cover.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1879
MapMap of the Denver and Rio Grande Railway and connections. Map of western Colorado and New Mexico showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, counties, mineral areas, roads, and railroads. Includes completed and proposed lines. General information for tourists on verso.
- Contributor: Mota, Alb Von - Denver and Rio Grande Railway Company
- Date: 1873
MapFrom the Pimas villages to Fort Fillmore : from explorations and surveys Scale 1:760,320. At head of title: Route near the 32nd parallel of north latitude. Map no. 2. Relief shown by hachures. From U.S. War Department, Explorations and Surveys for a Railroad Route ...
- Contributor: Custer, H. - Davis, Jefferson - Parke, John G. - United States. War Department
- Date: 1859
MapMap showing the location of the road and the land grant of the Atlantic and Pacific ... Map showing portions of Arizona and New Mexico indicating land grants on either side of the right of way of the railroad.
- Contributor: Atlantic and Pacific Railroad Company
- Date: 1883