Book/Printed MaterialNew travels in the United States of America. Performed in 1788. "This volume comprises M. de Warville's two first volumes. His third, on the commerce of America, has been before published in English." - Note, 4th prelim. leaf. Translated by Joel Barlow. ESTC...
- Contributor: Barlow, Joel - Brissot De Warville, J.-P. (Jacques-Pierre) - Pre- Imprint Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1792
View 494 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialTravels in the United States of America : commencing in the year 1793 and ending in ... Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LAC nsk 2019-04-18 update (2 cards) LAC rwp 2019-04-23 review
- Contributor: Priest, William - Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1802
View 226 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialJournal of a voyage across the Atlantic : with notes on Canada & the United States, ... "Printed for private circulation." "Biography of Laura Bridgman": p. 83-89. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Moore, George
- Date: 1845
View 104 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialAmerica of the fifties: letters of Fredrika Bremer,
Letters of Fredrika Bremer Selections from the author's The homes of the new world; impressions of America, translated by Mary Howitt, published in 2 volumes, New York, 1853. Advertising matter: p. 341-344. Also available in digital...
- Contributor: Benson, Adolph (Adolph Burnett) - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Catt, Carrie Chapman - Bremer, Fredrika
- Date: 1924
View 374 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialLetters to the Connecticut courant, Pennsylvania independent republican, Washington chronicle, North Carolina union banner, Nemaha courier, ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Drinkwater, D. F. - Ya Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - United Press Association (U.S.)
- Date: 1867
View 40 Pages