This exhibition is made possible by the generous support of the Library of Congress Third Century Fund, the James Madison Council, and Democracy Fund.
The Library of Congress gratefully acknowledges Major League Baseball, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, and ESPN for their contributions to the exhibition.
- David Mandel, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Betsy Nahum-Miller and Cynthia Wayne, Exhibition Directors, Interpretive Programs Office
- Susan Reyburn, Curator, Publishing Office
- Karen Werth, Deputy Chief, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- Rachel Waldron, Registrar, Interpretive Programs Office
- Naomi Coquillon, Education Specialist, Interpretive Programs Office
- Joon Yi, Digital Projects Coordinator, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office Staff
Kimberli Curry, Simonette dela Torre, Pinesha Harrison, Carroll Johnson-Welsh, David Jung, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Patrick Shepler, Peter Bottger, Mike Semyan, and Jayne Barden-Oddan, intern
Library of Congress Staff
Mike Mashon, Matt Barton, and Rob Stone, Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division; Sara Duke and Phil Michel, Prints and Photographs Division; Susan Clermont, Music Division; Jeff Flannery and Barbara Bair, Manuscript Division; Eric Frasier, Rare Book and Special Collections Division; Ed Redmond, Geography and Map Division; Georgia Higley, Serial and Government Publications Division; Ann Hoog, American Folklife Center; Talía Guzmán-González, Hispanic Division; Peter Armenti and Darren Jones Humanities and Social Sciences Division; Elmer Eusman and Kaare Chaffee, Conservation Division; Ki Lee, Laura Moiseev, Jamie Bresner, and Griffin Friedman, Web Services; Domenic Sergi, Andrew Cook, and Jade Curtis, Digital Scan Center; Gayle Osterberg, Shawn Miller, and Brett Zongker, Communications Office; Stacie Rudy, Printing Services
The Library of Congress appreciates the contributions of Sam Farber, Hayden Trubitt, and the Walter S. Peckinpaugh, Sr., Estate.
Exhibition and Brochure Design
Northern Light Productions
Spaeth Design; ColorAd