Life of the People: Realist Prints and Drawings from the Ben and Beatrice Goldstein Collection, 1912-1948
- Graphic Excursions--American Prints in Black and White, 1900-1950: Selections from the Collection of Reba and Dave Williams. Essays by Karen F. Beall and David W. Kiehl. Boston: D.R. Godine in association with the American Federation of Arts, 1991.
- Masteller, Richard Nevin. We, the People? Satiric Prints of the 1930s. Walla Walla, Wash.: Donald H. Sheehan Gallery, Whitman College, 1989.
- O'Connor, Francis V., ed. Art for the Millions: Essays from the 1930s by Artists and Administrators of the WPA Federal Art Project. Greenwich, Conn.: New York Graphic Society, 1973.
- Pohl, Frances K. In the Eye of the Storm: An Art of Conscience, 1930-1970; Selections from the Collection of Philip J. and Suzanne Schiller. San Francisco: Pomegranate Artbooks, 1995.
- Williams, Lynne Barstis. American Printmakers, 1880-1945: An Index to Reproductions and Biocritical Information. Metuchen, N.J.: Scarecrow Press, 1993.
- Zurier, Rebecca. Art for the Masses: A Radical Magazine and Its Graphics, 1911-1917. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1988.
- Catalog records for Goldstein Collection items and other related graphic works in the Library's collections are accessible from the Prints and Photographs Division Home Page //www.loc.gov/rr/print/