Staff for the Exhibition:
Prints and Photographs Division
- Harry Katz, Curator
- Sara W. Duke, Assistant Curator
- Lucia J. Rather, Editorial and Research Assistance
- Richard Herbert, Emily MacKinnon, and Barbara Orbach Natanson
Interpretive Programs Office
- Irene Chambers, Interpretive Programs Officer
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibit Director
- Deborah Durbeck, Production Officer
- Margaret Brown, Registrar
- Gwynn Wilhelm, Denise Agee, Pamela Steele, Tambra Johnson, Christopher O'Connor, Antonio LaGreca, Ken Stoken, Tracey Avant, Susan Mordan, and Kim Curry
- Maria Nugent, Doris Hamburg, Louise Condon, Holly Krueger, Kate Morrison, Soyeon Choi, Beatriz Haspo, Sylvia Albro, Ann Grossman, Linda Stiber Morenus, Heather Wanser, Terry Boone, Yasmeen Khan, Hans Wang, Kaare Chaffe, Sonja Reid, and Ann Seibert
ITS Scan Lab
- Lynn Brooks, Domenic Sergi, Michael Smallwood, and Jade Curtis
Network Development & MARC Standards Office
- Elizabeth Miller and Julie Mangin
- Yusef El Amin
Exhibition and Publication Design
- Riggs Ward Design
The Library of Congress wishes to acknowledge the valuable contributions of Herbert Block, Jean Rickard, Marcela Brané, and Sarah Armstrong to the preparation and planning of this exhibition.
The Library of Congress is grateful to the following artists contributing original works in honor of Herbert Block to the exhibition and permanent collections: Tony Auth, Jim Borgman, Paul Conrad, Jeff Danziger, Jules Feiffer, Jack Higgins, Lynn Johnston, Chuck Jones, Mike Luckovich, Pat Oliphant, Mike Peters, Joel Pett, Ann Telnaes, Tom Toles, Signe Wilkinson.
The exhibition and catalogue were prepared with funds provided by the Caroline and Erwin Swann Memorial Fund for Caricature and Cartoon. The Swann Fund supports an ongoing program at the Library of Congress of preservation, publication, exhibition, acquisition, and scholarly research in the related fields of cartoon, caricature, and illustration.