Mapping a Growing Nation: From Independence to Statehood
is made possible by the generous support of
David M. Rubenstein.
Mr. Rubenstein has placed Abel Buell’s 1784 map at the Library of Congress so it can be publicly displayed and, by digital technology, made available for research purposes.
- David Mandel, Director, Center for Exhibits and Interpretation
- Kimberli Curry, Exhibition Director, Exhibits Office
- Edward Redmond, Curator, Geography and Map Division
- Patrick Shepler, Registrar, Exhibits Office
- Karen Werth, Deputy Chief, Exhibits Office
- David Jung, Lead Exhibition Specialist, Exhibits Office
- Raymond Leo, Production Officer, Exhibits Office
Naomi Coquillon, Simonette dela Torre, Pinesha Harrison, Carroll Johnson-Welsh, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Rachel Waldron, Cynthia Wayne, and Joon Yi
Other Library of Congress Staff
Jane McAuliffe, National and International Outreach; Paulette Hasier and Diane Schug-O’Neill, Geography and Map Division; Kaare Chaffee and Holly Krueger, Conservation Division; Fenella France and Matt Kullman, Preservation, Research, and Testing Division; Sue Siegel, Development Office; Gail Osterberg, Public Affairs Office; Stacie Rudy, Printing Management Section; Laura Moiseev, Jim Karamanis, and Thipphavanh Padavong, Web Services
Exhibition and Brochure Design