Film, VideoSikh Conference: Book Reception and Cultural Program
- Date: 2009-06-18
Film, VideoThe History and Curse of the Hope Diamond
- Contributor: Kurin, Richard
- Date: 2007-11-16
Film, VideoSteven Raichlen: Book Fest 07
- Contributor: Raichlen, Steven
- Date: 2007-09-29
Film, VideoSagas and Daily Life in the Icelandic Commonwealth, Part II
- Date: 2000-05-24
Film, VideoStories from Lost Archives
- Contributor: Levy, Adam Harrison
- Date: 2015-11-20
Film, VideoOld Cultures/New Contexts: Presenting the Traditional Music and Dance of Urban Immigrant Communities An Interview with Ethel Raim videorecording | 1 videorecording; 62 min | Botkin Lecture Series (Source). June 20, 2008 (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Raim, Ethel - Groce, Nancy
- Date: 2008
Film, VideoA Conversation with Stetson Kennedy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Stetson
- Date: 2005-05-24
Film, VideoThe Bayard Rustin Papers
- Contributor: Cannon, Adrienne - Ashley, John
- Date: 2013-08-28
Film, VideoRaina Telgemeier: 2012 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Telgemeier, Raina
- Date: 2012-09-23
Film, VideoGiada De Laurentiis: Book Fest 05
- Contributor: De Laurentiis, Giada
- Date: 2005-09-24
Film, VideoBig Data, Little Narration
- Contributor: Espenschied, Dragan
- Date: 2014-07-23
Film, VideoASCAP Collection concert videorecording | 1 videorecording ; 112 min. | Recorded in the Coolidge Auditorium of the Library of Congress on May 11, 2010. (General). 4:3 Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Williams, Paul - Souther, J. D. - Bergman, Alan - Holyfield, Wayland - Alexander, Jessi - David, Hal - Hammond, Albert - Withers, Bill - American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers - Dion
- Date: 2010
Film, VideoGIS Day 2017: Humanities and Technology (Morning)
- Date: 2017-11-14
Film, VideoNight videorecording | 1 videorecording ; 3 min., 42 sec. | 16:9 Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Brewer, Christine - Rutenberg, Craig
Film, VideoLa Hoja de Mar: Efecto Archipiélago I
- Contributor: Ávila, Ruben Ríos - Winter, Juan Duchesne - Quintero-Herencia, Juan Carlos
- Date: 2017-03-03
Film, VideoDavid Mercer Ackerman and Satoko Ito Ackerman oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Washington, D.C., 2011-09-20. David and Satoko Ackerman recall meeting at the Chicago Theological Seminary and remember their classmate Jesse Jackson urging students to attend the Selma to Montgomery March. They recall traveling to Selma, participating in the march, and their later life in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Ackerman, David M. - Ackerman, Satoko Ito
- Date: 2011-09-20
View 24 Images
Film, VideoWilliam Lamar Strickland oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Amherst, Massachusetts, 2011-09-23.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Strickland, William
- Date: 2011-09-23
View 41 Images
Film, VideoCartoons for Victory
- Contributor: Bernard, Warren
- Date: 2016-07-13
Film, VideoTR at Forest Hills, New York, 1917 
Theodore Roosevelt at Forest Hills, New York, 1917, 2 At Forest Hills, July 4, 1917, TR speaks in support of vigorous American war involvement and attacks conscientious objectors in an address at the Forest Hills Gardens railroad station; he later reviews the Forest Hills Rifle Club in a nearby field. Views of TR marching with Rifle Club members, speaking informally with individuals, standing at attention as Club marches past, and talking with an...
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - Burgess, Frederick - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1917
Film, VideoSkirmish of Rough Riders "Shielded by a thick bit of timber at a turn of the road stands a company of mounted men, awaiting the order to advance. In the foreground, left as the flotsam of battle, is a dead horse from the shelter of which two marksmen are picking off the enemy. Suddenly comes the command, "Forward," and the riders dash up the road, out of sight,...
- Contributor: White, James H. (James Henry) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress) - Niver (Kemp) Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1899
CollectionOrigins of American Animation The development of early American animation is represented by this collection of 21 animated films and 2 fragments, which spans the years 1900 to 1921. The films include clay, puppet, and cut-out animation, as well as pen drawings. They point to a connection between newspaper comic strips and early animated films, as represented by Keeping Up With the Joneses, Krazy Kat, and The Katzenjammer...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 1999
Collection Items: View 29 Items
Film, Video333 Saints: A Life of Scholarship in Timbuktu
- Contributor: Huddleston, Alexandra
- Date: 2014-03-18
Film, VideoLatino Americans: The 500-Year Legacy That Shaped a Nation
- Contributor: Suarez, Ray
- Date: 2014-02-04
Film, VideoTR [in Louisiana], 1915 
Theodore Roosevelt [in Louisiana], 1915  | TR on Pelican Island, 1915 | Theodore Roosevelt on Pelican Island, 1915 Views of TR walking on beach; holding his hat, TR stands near bushes on an island and follows the flight of birds. Film photographed by Herbert K. Job of the National Audubon Society, on an expedition with TR to bird sanctuary islands off the Louisiana coast in June 1915.
- Contributor: Job, Herbert Keightley - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress) - National Association of Audubon Societies for the Protection of Wild Birds and Animals
- Date: 1915