Film, VideoRaina Telgemeier: 2014 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Telgemeier, Raina
- Date: 2014-08-30
Film, Video[Lee, Lou, Em and Eddie in Garden--Ira Gershwin--Home Movies].
- Contributor: Robinson, Edward G.
- Date: 1937
Film, VideoBombardment of Taku Forts, by the Allied fleets "The scene opens by showing the battleships maneuvering for a position. They finally draw up in line of battle and commence firing on the shore batteries. Immense volumes of smoke arise from the fleet and from the distant shore. Shots are seen to fall thickly among the vessels and immense bodies of water are thrown up by the explosion of mines. A very exciting...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1900
Film, VideoFisherman's Wharf "Shows the wharf at San Francisco, Cal., with a large fleet of fishing boats at anchor. The crews are engaged in mending nets, arranging lines, etc., all of which lend action to the view. The figures are clear and life size, and the scene is truthfully reproduced"--F.Z. Maguire catalogue.
- Contributor: White, James H. (James Henry) - Blechynden, Frederick - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1897
Film, VideoArt of the Hunt: Hunting & Fishing Folklore
- Contributor: Graham, Andrea
- Date: 2018-06-07
Film, VideoFault Lines in the Constitution: The Framers, Their Fights & the Flaws
- Contributor: Levinson, Cynthia - Levinson, Sanford
- Date: 2018-09-17
Film, VideoDolores Kendrick: 2011 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Kendrick, Dolores
- Date: 2011-09-25
Film, Video"We Must Learn to Think in Terms of Collective Action:" Industrial Democracy and the Civil Rights Establishment of the 1930s
- Contributor: Reed, Toure F.
- Date: 2011-08-02
Film, VideoExotic Earths: Progress Towards the Discovery of Inhabited Exoplanets
- Contributor: Mandell, Avi M.
- Date: 2013-06-19
Film, VideoSyriac Chants & Aramaic Christianity in India
- Contributor: Palackal, Joseph J.
- Date: 2018-05-31
Film, VideoChris Madden: Book Fest 05
- Contributor: Madden, Chris
- Date: 2005-09-24
Film, VideoJoan Nathan: Book Fest 07
- Contributor: Nathan, Joan
- Date: 2007-09-29
Film, VideoNalo Hopkinson: 2012 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Hopkinson, Nalo
- Date: 2012-09-23
Film, VideoClimate & Wildfires in the 21st Century
- Contributor: Morton, Douglas
- Date: 2014-10-09
Film, VideoNational Student Poets Program: 2013 National Book Festival
- Date: 2013-09-22
Film, VideoEric Foner: 2011 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Foner, Eric
- Date: 2011-09-24
Film, VideoElizabeth Acevedo: 2018 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Acevedo, Elizabeth
- Date: 2018-09-01
Film, VideoSimeon Booker and Moses James Newson oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Washington, D.C., 2011-07-13.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Booker, Simeon - Newson, Moses J.
- Date: 2011-07-13
View 27 Images
Film, VideoAsian Multi-Cultural Program
- Date: 2007-05-31
Film, VideoUnder Western Stars.
- Contributor: Marta, Jack - Kane, Joseph - McGowan, Stuart - McGowan, Dorrell - Rogers, Roy - Burnette, Smiley - Hughes, Carol
- Date: 1938
Film, VideoSue Monk Kidd
- Contributor: Kidd, Sue Monk
- Date: 2003-10-04
Film, VideoRichard Peck: 2013 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Peck, Richard
- Date: 2013-09-22
Film, VideoOdetta oral history interview
Odetta! an interview for the American Folklife Center, November 3 [sic], 2003 | Legendary Folk Singer Odetta Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Online video interview with folk singer Odetta, conducted by the Director of the American Folklife Center, Peggy Bulger, on November 14, 2003, the day following Odetta's concert at the Library of Congress on the occasion of Odetta receiving the Library of Congress Living Legend award. Odetta talks about her upbringing in Birmingham, Alabama, the influence of the church there, her move to Los Angeles,...
- Contributor: Odetta - Bulger, Peggy A. - American Folklife Center
- Date: 2003
Film, VideoAdmiral Cigarette
We all smoke In front of a large backdrop with the words "Admiral Cigarette" are four people in costume: Uncle Sam, a clergyman, an Indian, and a businessman. To their left is a very large Admiral Cigarette box, that breaks apart to reveals a girl, attired in a striking costume, smoking a cigarette. She goes to the men and hands each a cigarette. As she moves back...
- Contributor: Heise, William - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress) - Niver (Kemp) Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1897
Film, VideoWindSync Concert
- Contributor: Windsync
- Date: 2015-10-24