Format Films, Videos
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Carving the Meat
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Procession of floats
- The Book That Changed the World
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Pete Seeger
- Lawrence Guyot
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Branding Costume
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Colored troops disembarking
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: American Mutoscope and Biograph Company Remove Location: Saint Louis Remove
One of the parades of floating craft held in the waterways of the St. Louis Exposition is shown in this film. The cameraman placed equipment on shore at a distance to include each of the competing craft. Photographed were twelve small craft, some motot-powered and some rowed, but all decorated with foliage and bunting and containing foreign representatives and dignitaries.
- Contributor: Weed, A. E. - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904