Format Films, Videos
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The River of Doubt
- Carving the Meat
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Courtland Cox
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Procession of floats
- Junius Williams
- Branding Costume
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Colored troops disembarking
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove Contributor: Avery, Anne Pearl Remove
Anne Pearl Avery remembers her childhood in Birmingham, Alabama, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and joining the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) at age sixteen. She recalls attending a SNCC meeting in Atlanta and being stranded and threatened in Marietta, Georgia, on the way home. She discusses her involvement in the Albany Movement, her many arrests for protesting, marching with William Moore, and participating in voter ...
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Avery, Anne Pearl
- Date: 2011-05-31
Look inside: 35 results