Format Films, Videos
- The great train robbery
- Doing Fieldwork
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Procession of floats
- The enchanted drawing
- The River of Doubt
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Welding the big ring
- The Book That Changed the World
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Albanian Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Merita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra perform Albanian music from New York, celebrating 40 years of the Center for Traditional Music and Dance, as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Date: 2008-06-19