Format Films, Videos
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Colored troops disembarking
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Doing Fieldwork
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Welding the big ring
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Albanian Remove Subject: Albania Remove Subject: Folk Songs, Albanian Remove
Merita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra perform Albanian music from New York, celebrating 40 years of the Center for Traditional Music and Dance, as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Date: 2008-06-19