Format Films, Videos
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Courtland Cox
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Colored troops disembarking
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The great train robbery
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Lawrence Guyot
- Move on
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- The skyscrapers of New York
- The Book That Changed the World
- Pete Seeger
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Basque Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Online Format: Video Remove
Amuma Says No plays Basque music in a concert at the Library of Congress
- Contributor: Amuma Says No - Gambliel, Maria Carmen - Amumu Says No (musical Group) - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress) - John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (u.s.). Millennium Stage
- Date: 2010-07-14