Format Films, Videos
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- A Legend is Born
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The enchanted drawing
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Star Theatre
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Move on
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Ruby Sales
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Junius Williams
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Basque Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove
Amuma Says No plays Basque music in a concert at the Library of Congress
- Contributor: Amuma Says No - Gambliel, Maria Carmen - Amumu Says No (musical Group) - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress) - John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (u.s.). Millennium Stage
- Date: 2010-07-14