Format Films, Videos
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Shall we prepare?
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- The River of Doubt
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Carving the Meat
- A Legend is Born
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Junius Williams
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Ruby Sales
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- The skyscrapers of New York
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Choctaw Remove Online Format: Video Remove Part of: American Folklife Center Remove
videorecording | videorecording: 62 min | Forms part of the D. J. Battiest-Tomasi and Tim Tingle Concert Collection. (Source). Recorded at the Library of Congress. (Venue). Recorded June 29, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Tingle, Tim - Battiest-Tomasi, D. J.