Format Films, Videos
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Star Theatre
- Carving the Meat
- Policy and pie
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Ruby Sales
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The great train robbery
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Choctaw Remove Subject: African Americans Remove
videorecording | videorecording: 62 min | Forms part of the D. J. Battiest-Tomasi and Tim Tingle Concert Collection. (Source). Recorded at the Library of Congress. (Venue). Recorded June 29, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Tingle, Tim - Battiest-Tomasi, D. J.