Format Films, Videos
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- The enchanted drawing
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- The Book That Changed the World
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Chuck McDew
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- The great train robbery
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Choctaw Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Choctaw Nation Remove
videorecording | videorecording: 62 min | Forms part of the D. J. Battiest-Tomasi and Tim Tingle Concert Collection. (Source). Recorded at the Library of Congress. (Venue). Recorded June 29, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Tingle, Tim - Battiest-Tomasi, D. J.