Format Films, Videos
- The enchanted drawing
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The River of Doubt
- Policy and pie
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Ruby Sales
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Doing Fieldwork
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Procession of floats
- Welding the big ring
- Star Theatre
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Language: Hawaiian Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Dance Remove
Gary Haleamau performs traditional Hawai'ian music from Las Vegas at the Library of Congress, August 20, 2008. videorecording | videorecording ; 70 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). August 20, 2008. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haleamau, Gary - Haleamau, Sheldeen
- Date: 2008