Format Films, Videos
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Chuck McDew
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Pakštas Family
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- A Legend is Born
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Courtland Cox
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The great train robbery
- Colored troops disembarking
- Carving the Meat
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Branding Costume
- The Book That Changed the World
- Barbed Wire Fence
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Language: Hawaiian Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Music Remove
Gary Haleamau performs traditional Hawai'ian music from Las Vegas at the Library of Congress, August 20, 2008. videorecording | videorecording ; 70 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). August 20, 2008. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haleamau, Gary - Haleamau, Sheldeen
- Date: 2008