Format Films, Videos
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Procession of floats
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Welding the big ring
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- The great train robbery
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- The enchanted drawing
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Move on
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: San Francisco Bay Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1