Format Films, Videos
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Doing Fieldwork
- Welding the big ring
- Pakštas Family
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carving the Meat
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Colored troops disembarking
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
Results: 51-51 of 51 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove
David Mercer Ackerman and Satoko Ito Ackerman oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Washington, D.C., 2011-09-20.
David and Satoko Ackerman recall meeting at the Chicago Theological Seminary and remember their classmate Jesse Jackson urging students to attend the Selma to Montgomery March. They recall traveling to Selma, participating in the march, and their later life in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Ackerman, David M. - Ackerman, Satoko Ito
- Date: 2011-09-20
Look inside: 24 results