Format Films, Videos
- Ruby Sales
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Doing Fieldwork
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Carving the Meat
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Branding Costume
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The River of Doubt
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Absence Without Leave Remove
From J. McIntire, Silent animated films at the Library of Congress: Concerns American soldiers in Europe after the armstice [sic]. One goes AWOL with "Joy" (Miss AWOL) and after a series of mishaps with her, he is thrown in a guard house while his fellow soldiers go home. From Origin of American animation 1900-1921 notes: A cautionary tale for troops impatient to return home ...
- Contributor: Bowers, Charles R. - American Motion Picture Corporation - Afi/Rhode Island Historical Society Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1919