Format Films, Videos
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Courtland Cox
- The great train robbery
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- A Legend is Born
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Lawrence Guyot
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Chuck McDew
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Africans Remove
Scenes of African peoples and of TR's safari party, all probably filmed in British East Africa (Kenya) in 1909. View of TR planting a tree in front of trading company building, possibly located in Mombasa, long shot of busy amusement area in Kenyan seaport of Mombasa, including shot of ferris wheel filled with Swahilis; shots, taken from observation platform on train engine, of plains ...
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - Kearton, Cherry - Community Motion Picture Service, Inc - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1909