Format Films, Videos
- The enchanted drawing
- Courtland Cox
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Star Theatre
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- The Book That Changed the World
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Branding Costume
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Agno River Remove
From the Biograph picture catalogue: 54 feet. Gen. Franklin Bell's famous mule pack train swimming the Agno River in Northern Luzon. This is one of the most notable incidents of the Philippine War. The picture has made a decided sensation wherever it has been shown.
- Contributor: Ackerman, Raymond - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1900