Format Films, Videos
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- A Legend is Born
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Lawrence Guyot
- Shall we prepare?
- Colored troops disembarking
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Star Theatre
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Ekaterinburg Remove
Camera pans the home of a merchant named Ipatiev, where Nicholas II, last Russian emperor, and his royal family were executed in Ekaterinburg (Sverdlovsk), July 1918. Second sequence is views of men, identified by interior title as Bolshevik prisoners, standing behind barbed wire as guards patrol.
- Contributor: Rainey, Paul James - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1918