Format Films, Videos
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Demonstrating Braiding
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- The great train robbery
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- The skyscrapers of New York
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Colored troops disembarking
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Chuck McDew
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Courtland Cox
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Welding the big ring
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Silent Films Remove Location: Atlantic City Remove Subject: Parades Remove
Crowds of people in their Easter finery parade on the boardwalk near Green's Hotel, and near a pier in Atlantic City. Some people ride in stroller chairs, one man pushes a baby carriage, and the ladies hold their hats to keep them from being blown off in the wind.
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Kleine (george) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904