Format Films, Videos
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Shall we prepare?
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Junius Williams
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Procession of floats
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The enchanted drawing
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Welding the big ring
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Colored troops disembarking
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Pakštas Family
- The skyscrapers of New York
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Folk Music Remove
Marce Lacouture, David Greely, and Kristi Guillory perform traditional Cajun music at the Library of Congress. This concert is part of the Homegrown Concert Series, presented by the American Folklife Center.
- Contributor: Lacouture, Marce
- Date: 2010-06-23