Format Films, Videos
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- The Book That Changed the World
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Hebrew Remove Subject: Folman, Ari Remove
Waltz with Bashir Catalog Record Only
"Based on the true story of director Ari Folman, an Israeli army veteran who realises he can remember nothing of the 1982 Lebanon War in which he fought, the film charts his journey to uncover the secrets of the past." -- Container.
- Date: 2009