Format Films, Videos
- Doing Fieldwork
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Lawrence Guyot
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- The River of Doubt
- Policy and pie
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- The Book That Changed the World
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Move on
- Ruby Sales
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Branding Costume
- Barbed Wire Fence
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Spanish Remove Part of: Performing Arts Encyclopedia Remove Contributor: Gonzales, Martha Remove
Agustín Lira and Alma / Quetzal Cantos de mi Cantón (Songs from My Home), Chicano Music from California
Two musical groups on one videorecording. videorecording | 1 videorecording | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). September 14, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Lira, Agustín - Wells Solorzano, Patricia - Knypstra, Ravi - Alma (musical Group) - Flores, Quetzal - Gonzales, Martha - Quetzal (musical Group : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Date: 2011