Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The enchanted drawing
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Branding Costume
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Policy and pie
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Star Theatre
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Shall we prepare?
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: Atlantic City Remove Subject: Holidays Remove
Crowds of people in their Easter finery parade on the boardwalk near Green's Hotel, and near a pier in Atlantic City. Some people ride in stroller chairs, one man pushes a baby carriage, and the ladies hold their hats to keep them from being blown off in the wind.
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Kleine (george) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904