Format Films, Videos
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Colored troops disembarking
- A Legend is Born
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- The River of Doubt
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Chuck McDew
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Welding the big ring
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Shall we prepare?
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: California Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove
From Edison films catalog: The water breaks over the rocks, and is dashed into silvery spray, high into the air. Exceptionally fine water effects. 50 feet. $7.50. Advertised as part of the "Southern Pacific Company Series" (Edison films catalog): The Southern Pacific Company ("Sunset Route") offers special inducements to winter travelers, by reason of its southern route, thereby avoiding the extreme cold of the ...
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Blechynden, Frederick - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1897