Format Films, Videos
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Courtland Cox
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Ruby Sales
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Welding the big ring
- Shall we prepare?
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The enchanted drawing
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: France Remove Location: Great Britain Remove Location: England Remove
The lion in winter / Catalog Record Only
During Christmas, 1183, Henry II, King of England and half of France, assembles at his Chinon castle his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine, imprisoned in Salisbury Tower for meddling in affairs of state, his three sons, Geoffrey, Richard and John, his mistress Alais, and her brother Philip, King of France. Henry's purpose is to nominate his successor, who will then marry Alais to keep England's ...
- Date: 1986