Format Films, Videos
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Lawrence Guyot
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Policy and pie
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The enchanted drawing
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- The great train robbery
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Branding Costume
- Pete Seeger
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Move on
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: France Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New York Remove
"The picture opens with a "Personal" advertisement which actually appeared in the New York Herald of August 25th, 1904: "Young French Nobleman, recently arrived, desires to meet wealthy American girl; object matrimony; will be at Grant's Tomb at 10 this morning, wearing boutonniere of violets." The first scene shows the young "Nobleman" in his dressing room. He picks up the "Herald," and finally locates ...
- Contributor: Porter, Edwin S. - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904